Friday, January 28, 2011

Ridduan & History in The Making


my first t-shirt design for Riedicoolest Rieds T-shirt
I almost didn't remember what date or day im started doing this t-shirt business but im pretty sure im done with the designing and print on late 2008 when i still in Community College back in Mellaca,yeah late december positive haha! im pretty excited with this project actually,wayyy excited im telling you!
  For your infomation i don't do any research about being in this business i didn't know nothing about it haha! yeah that's me,i just love to design but i don't give a shit about my marketing strategy or on how to make it big whatever it is haha! im like i got the money,i make the design & i go to the printing store deal with the owner & print it out on a plain white shirt yes! very cheap white shirt hahaha!
 The owner of the printing shop (he also got his own clothing line called "Booyod Republic") call me one day says that he's done with the t-shirt and asking me to pick all the t-shirt,for the first time i make just 30 tshirt with him with a diffrent sizes from XS S M L XL if im not mistaken? hahaha! yeaa its just excited to see my design "my simple design printed on a t-shirt! that is one of my great achievment that i get : )
 In case you guys wondering what tha hack is that RP thingy?,its my hometown in Kelantan called Rantau Panjang (RP) yes! i was born there & i'm proud to be Kelantanis haha!...For sure i got a lot of feedback from my family & friends about it & i sell all of em in just 3days i think? & one day one of my friend say that he want to be my partner for this project,he says "let's make it big,print more t-shirt,we make t-shirt for our people,of course people interested with it" & i just say OK,me & my friend get 100 new I LOVE RP t-shirt with two colour black & white 50/50.it was just massive hit if i can say that hahaha!
that's all..im just proud of myself :P & im not gonna stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment