Thursday, January 27, 2011

What you didn't know about me


You maybe know my name Ridduan Ismail but you don't know that me prefer people/friends call me Ewang instead of Ridduan.im not saying that i hate the name ridduan but arhhh don't cha think ridduan sound to formal?? anyone? haha! sooo speaking of the name "Ewang" most of me nu friends dot get it with that name,its to wierd for them & most of em don't even know how to say my name (-..-) lemme teach you guys how to say ma name, its E-wang like E.duit thingy not Air wang (air-udara) because most of people like to call me with that name serious shit!. can you say E-wang?..........good! by the way that "Ewang" name came from my hometown Rantau Panjang Kelantan its my childhood name,my family start calling me with that name,its just Kelantanis thing you know.Sometimes people at me hometown like to call me E-Where (-..-) ~ there's a Kelantanis vibe going on right there haha.whatever you like,you can call  me what ever you like but me prefer Ewang ok : )

BTW my unlce give me the name Mohd Ridduan Bin Ismail not my emak or my ayah or my other siblings.i wonder why my perent have to agree with my uncle giving their children's name?

No comments:

Post a Comment